A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. These essential cookies are always enabled because our website won’t work properly without them. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services. You can switch off these cookies in your browser settings but you may then not be able to access all or parts of our website.
- Analytical or performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|Cookie Title||Cookie Name||Purpose|
|Strictly Necessary Cookie||[Session Cookie]||This cookie enables us to:
· Store information about your browsing preferences, and so allow us to customise our site and to provide you with offers that are targeted to your individual interests.
|Analytical or Performance Cookie||[Google Analytics Cookie]||This cookie enables us to:
· Estimate our audience size and understand how our website it used.
|Functionality Cookie||[1st Party Domain Cooke/Third Party Domain Cookie/OR SOMETHING ELSE]||This cookie enables us to:
· Speed up your searches.
· Recognise you when you return to our site.
To deactivate the use of third party advertising cookies, you may visit the relevant consumer page to manage the use of these types of cookies.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
You can choose which analytical and functionality cookies we can set by clicking the settings option in the cookie notice banner.
You can also choose to “Reject All” cookies in the cookie banner.
However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after [30 days].